Digital Meter Measuring DC/AC Split Core Current Transformer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $70 US $68|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CY- KKCT-15-I00A
- Phase: Single
- Cooling Method: Dry-type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, UL
- Frequency Characteristics: Power Frequency
- Brand: Chuangyin
- Model: Clamp on Split Core DC/AC Current Transformer
- Operating Temperature: -40c- 80c
- Is_Customized: Yes
- Specification: GB1208-2006; IEC 60044-1; Ntc 2205
- HS Code: 85043110
- Application: Power, Electronic, Instrument, Audio
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Multi-winding Transformer
- Usage: Power Transformer
- Shape of Core: Ring
- Operation Condition: Indoor Outdoor
- Opening Dimension: 15mm
- Rated Primary Current: DC/AC 1-100A
- Trademark: CY
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Digital Meter Measuring Split Core DC/AC Current Transformer
1) The structure of the self-locking, safe,easy to install, portable
2) Wide inner window, allowing clamping of big cables or bus-bars
3) Wide range of sizes to accommodate all the existing installations
4) Wires plugs, Audio plugs, Power plugs and so on five kinds of plugs
Note: The Current Ratio above are common type, that's ok to customise the ration according to
1) Current measurement, monitoring and protection for electrical wiring and equipment.
2) Current and power measurement for electric motors, lighting, air compressor, heating
and ventilation system, air-condition equipment and automation - control system.
3) Current, power and energy monitoring device.
4) Relay protection device.
How to Order?
1. Please let us know what kind of model, color, poles and rated current etc.or tell us your techincal requirement
2. Proforma invoice (PI) will be sent to you.
3. Please check and confirm the PI.
4. Once we confirmed the order, please pay it soon.
5. After full payment, all goods will be sent to you in 6-10 days as usual.
6. OEM/ODM is welcomed. Free OEM for more than 5000 sets orders.
1. Products are shipped via UPS / DHL / EMS / HK EMS / FedEx / TNT and so on expresses (door to door).
2. We Provide Drop shipping Service.
3.5 days delivery upon receiving payment if the qty is lower than 1000PCS and it is not customized products.
4. In order to ensure you receive your order tax free upon import, we declare lower value.
5. Shipping via EMS. UPS. FedEx and TNT express usually takes 3~7days dependent on the destination country.
6.For large order ,there is air shipment or seashipment ,and you tell us the forwarder details
1. We accept 100% T/T
2.30% deposit and 70% before shipping
3. No payment collection. We only can deliver goods after getting full payment.
1. We provide 1 year warranty.
2. If the product is defective, please notify us within 3 days of delivery.
3. All products must be returned on their original condition, in order to qualify for a refund or exchange of goods
BETTER PRICE than other suppliers for you because of Factory Direct Sale;
BETTER QUALITY than before caused by our 10+ years experience about CT;
STOCK IN TRADE awlays own to our Fast & Professional production line;
FAST DELIVERY as awlays made by our GROUP's Enthusiam;
TIMING REPLY in 24 hours all about our TEAM's Passion & Patience.
1) What is the difference between a moulded case current transformer and a split core current transformer?
A moulded case current transformer is a solid ring of steel in a plastic or resin case and can only be used when you fit the cable through the hole in the middle of the plastic/resin case.
A split core current transformer is manufactured with the steel core in two pieces. This enables the core to be separated, allowing you to fit the cores around the cable without disconnecting the cables. The disadvantage with split core current transformers is that they can be larger than standard moulded case and the price is approximately four times more expensive.
2) Which way round do the Current Transformers go?
The current transformers must be fitted and connected in the correct way or the meter will not be accurate. The current transformers are marked on two sides: 'P1' and 'P2.' 'P1' must face the mains side and 'P2' must face the load side. 'S1' must be connected to the main side of the meter and 'S2' to the load side. Refer to appropriate wiring diagram of the meter for correct connections.
3) Can the current transformers be a higher or lower ratio then my maximum load?
The current transformers should ideally be about 80% of the normal running load, thus allowing a 20% allowance of increasing the load in the future.
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
YOUR BENEFITS IS OUR BUSINESS!!!